(all foreingners who stay in Russia longer as 3 days need to be regristrated in the town where their are living, which means a stamp on your regristrion card and some bureaucracy papers)
Because Im the niece of father Dimitri, everything is going much easier here. When we ( father Dimitri and I) entered the regristration office, we just passed the line of waiting people. When we where sitting in the regrestrationroom itself, all the people in the hall had to go out. Father Dimitri opend his suitcase, which I supposed was for his laptop, and came up with holly things where I dont really know the name from. He dressed up like a priest and blessed the walls with water, wrote a cross afther paiting with a pencil and finally blessed the people from the governement and me. The blessing made me quit, but still it was like one of the most strange experciens of my life ( and everything was fixed in 2 days:-)
лин из Рoccия!
(about my project I cant say a lot because until now it was going to the sea of Azov and eat watermelon)
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten